Earth Gourmet No.2 ~Fried seasonal mushrooms with vegetables Italian style
Hen of the wood (Maitake) 100g
Green Asparagus 5 spears
Tomato 1 piece
Dry Parsley 1 tablespoon
Olive Oil 3 tablespoon
Garlic 2 pieces
** As you like you can use different vegetable
such as Potato or baby cabbage. Or add some anchovy or dry tomoto
1. Cut Vegetable *Tomato cut 4 pieces, Green Asparagus cut 3 pieces for each spears,
2. Using hand make small pieces of Hen of the woods
3. Heat fry pan and put olive oil with garlics,
4. put Green Asparagus with Hen of the woods, grill it for 5 to 7 mins,
Afterwards add dry parsley with tomato at the end, – fry 5 more minit, and
5. When tomato became red to little pink color put it on the dish and at end dredge a parmesan cheese.
*When put olive oil with garlic, as you like add anchovy and dry tomato, it would be good accent.
It is also very easy to make, and depend on the season you can change the vegetable and different type of mushroom.